Japan Video Games Blog

TO THOSE WHO DON'T WANT THEIR WORK PROMOTED

Hey guys and gals! We FIND and PROMOTE people's work, we never take credit for things we haven't written, we just love sharing the things that are interesting, but if you don't want your work or pictures shown, please let me know and I'll take it off, we're not trying to harm any one here or infringe on anyone's copyrights, just late night entertainment for my friends and I after a long days of work.

We're not making money off the site, nor are we publishing anything to other places through feedburner claiming that it's our work, just a hobby of finding cool things around the internet, that's all. Sometimes we copy and paste too quickly and a link giving you credit doesn't appear, if that's the case and you DO want your work promoted, we will add in the backlink, we would love to give credit where credit is due!

Please contact me or drop a comment on any posts you guys don't want up and I'll take it off within 24 hours, thanks!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Neat Reasons to lose weight

1. To feel better about myself.
2. To increase my feelings of self worth.
3. To be able to run and jump without worrying about hurting myself.
4. To look good in a tight dress.
5. To be able to wear shorts in the summer.
6. To be able to go swimming without being self-conscious.
7. To feel I can go swimming at all!
8. To be able to run with my grandchildren
9. To be healthier.
10. To not have fear going to the doctors, because he'll make me get on a scale.
11. To be able to wear a bra that actually fits.
12. To not worry about lawn chairs breaking.
13. To not worry about where to sit at a picnic or on an airplane.
14. To not get "those looks" at a restaurant, even when eating normal food.
15. So my ankles don't puff up and look like there's half a tennis ball on each side.
16. To be able to use a public washroom comfortably.
17. To be able to go into any store, and buy the clothes I like, not just the ones that fit.
18. To not feel awkward about going clothes shopping, or shoe shopping.
19. To be able to order clothes from a catalogue without worrying if they will fit.
20. To be able to wear something that doesn’t say PLUS on it.
21. To reduce my blood pressure.
22. So I can feel comfortable.
23. So I can run on the beach in a bathing suit and feel proud.
24. So taking a bath is a luxurious thing, instead of taking a shower so I won't risk overflowing the tub.
25. So my pants won't wear out between my legs while the rest of them are still in good shape.
26. I want to be able to read the scale by just looking down, straight down.
27. I don't ever want to feel my fat jiggle again!
28. So I can look in the mirror from the neck down and like what I see.
29. To feel strong and fit again.
30. So I can show off my muscles, instead of just feeling fat.
31. So I can play with my dog again!
32. So I can drive my car and feel comfortable.
33. So I don't feel like I'm always leaning back while sitting in a chair, because of my butt.
34. So I can walk up a flight of stairs and not feel winded.
35. So I can wear tight jeans.
36. So I can get up and dance and not feel weird.
37. So I can go on rides at amusement parks again, without stuffing myself into the seat shamefully.
38. So I don't have to worry about the maximum weight an exercise machine can take before I use it.
39. I want to deprive my cats of a perching spot on my chest because it’s too small.
40. So I don't get that pitying look when I go to a gym to work out.
41. So I can lay outside and suntan on my front lawn if I want.
42. I want to wear underwear that looks cute and dainty, not something industrial.
43. So I can buy lingerie that fits, and looks good.
44. So I can buy lingerie without getting weird looks from store clerks or other customers.
45. I want to be able to at least consider entering a triathlon and have it be a possibility.
46. So getting dressed every morning is a joy and not a dreaded chore.
47. So I can pick the haircut I really want and not just one that is for fat people.
48. So I'm when people start talking about weight loss, I don't feel they mean me.
49. So no one ever calls me "a big girl" ever again.
50. So I'm not embarrassed to have my picture taken.
51. So when my photo is taken with my family I don't have to groan inside myself as I know how terrible I am going to make the family picture look.
52. So I don't get those indents on my thighs from the arms of the chair I'm sitting in.
53. So I can cross my legs.
54. So I can walk in heels without fear.
55. So I can put my jeans in the dryer, have a shower, get out of the shower, walk to the dryer and just pull my jeans on, instead of waiting to really, really dry off and then fight to get the zipper up.
56. So I can put my clothes in the dryer and forget to check the timer, and not worry about them fitting.
57. So my bras don't stretch on the sides, or get pulled seams.
58. So I can crawl around on the floor hooking up computer cables without wondering how bad I look.
59. So I can look in a full-length mirror with pride, instead of despair.
60. So I can get up from the floor in one smooth move and not a grab and hold on to something move.
61. So I can get on with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
62. So those stupid gowns at the doctors or chiropractors not only fit, but also are too big.
63. So I can show off my legs, instead of monster ham thighs.
64. So I can look good in a business suit or a short skirt, instead of always wearing loose clothing.
65. So my back doesn't hurt so much.
66. So I can lie in bed, look down and see my toes without lifting my head off the pillow.
67. So I don't have to worry about what fits in the closet and what doesn't.
68. So I don't have to worry about the seasons changing, and will my summer/winter clothes still fit.
69. So I don't fear the onset of summer and light clothing.
70. So I don't crave wintertime, so I can hide under big jackets and sweaters.
71. So I don't think mean thoughts when I see skinny women.
72. So my doctor will never say, "you really need to lose some weight" to me ever again, but instead says nothing more than "see you next year".
73. So no one will ever again ask me "when is your baby due", and I'm not pregnant.
74. So people in the supermarket don't look in my cart when they think I'm not looking, to see what a "fat person" eats.
75. So I look lean, mean and powerful.
76. So I can say my weight out loud with pride.
77. So the old pictures of the fat lady at the circus don't look like me.
78. So I can say to other people who are overweight, hey, I was there once too, and maybe help them get to where they want to be.
79. So I don't wonder if people are saying, "what is HE doing with HER "? (My honey is skinny and can eat anything)
80. So I don't have to worry about my bathroom scales breaking.
81. So I am in control of what exercise I choose and not what I am able to do as of being so over weight.
82. So I don't have to give excuses for being over weight.
83. So I can shave my legs in a shower without gashing myself because I can't see around my fat.
84. So I can ride a horse again!
85. So I can go out fishing with friends, and not be scared to walk inside the boat because I'm so heavy I will tip it.
86. To be able to go canoeing, and my end doesn't sink real low while the other person is almost in the air.
87. So my Grandchildren never remember me as fat.
88. So I can stand up in a boat again, with balance and grace, instead of hanging onto the sides and wondering how I'll get back in if I fall out.
89. So I can boat out to the middle of a lake and go swimming, and be able to pull myself back in the boat.
90. No more "beached whale" comments, anywhere.
91. So I can go into public and not care what type of looks I get.
92. So I can sit on a bar stool and I'm actually sitting ON it, not on it and around it too.
93. So a regular towel goes all the way around me, and maybe even looks cute.
94. So my socks pull all the way up.
95. So I can hug my knees to my chest again, and it’s comfortable.
96. So I can sit on a chair, and have my feet on that chair too, and not be sitting on them.
97. So I can wear a low cut sweater and my collarbones show.
98. So I can wear a light blouse or sweater, and there aren't dents where my bra straps are.
99. So I don't have to worry about arthritis or joint replacement when I get older.
100. So furniture doesn't groan when I sit on it, or wear out long before it should because I'm too heavy.
101. So I never have to look at someone else with envy again, thinking, "Wow, I wish I was that thin".
102. I want to lose weight so that my breasts stick out more than my stomach and not the other way around.
103. I can sit comfortably in the lawn chair all the way instead of sitting on the edge and the arms
pinching me.
104. I can fit into the theatre seats comfortably.
105. I can sit at the booth OR table in the restaurant. I don't have to be embarrassed because I need a
table.
106. I can look straight down and see my toes instead of bending over to see them.
107. I can bend over comfortably to tie my shoes.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Marc and Angel Hack Life

Self Improvement

Personal Development with The Positivity Blog

HowStuffWorks: Health Daily RSS Feed

PickTheBrain | Smarter Self Improvement

I will change your life . com