Nine Things You Do Not Know About Tea
1. Tea is one of the world’s oldest beverages. The tea plant, Camellia sinensis, was first discovered by the ancient Chinese, who then spent many centuries perfecting the art of tea production, which resulted in a variety of types available today.
2. The etiquette of preparing and drinking tea was first documented by the Chinese, as well. The third volume of the book published in 780 A.D. by the author Lu Yu elaborated on different ways to brew and serve tea. The tea pot and the tea bowl are also Chinese inventions.
3. After the Chinese, tea was first adopted by the Japanese and then, in the 17th century, by the Europeans looking for cash crops to grow in their tropical colonies. In those early days, tea in Europe was a highly prized luxury item. Today, tea is cultivated most widely in China, Japan, India, Sri Lanka, Africa, and Georgia.
4. Famous British “5 o’clock tea” was founded by the seventh Duchess of Bedford who was prone to light bouts of hunger in the afternoon. Once, she ordered a pot of tea with light snacks to be served in her room, and enjoyed the experience so much that made afternoon tea an everyday ritual. Soon, all London was sipping tea and nibbling on little sandwiches around 5 o’clock in the afternoon.
5. While the Chinese and Japanese always consume tea as is, and the Europeans add milk into it, the Tibetans prefer to drink tea laced with… yak butter, the Moroccans flavour their beverage with mint, basil, or sage, and the Russian add jam into their tea.
6. The European habit of drinking tea with milk is traced back to the 18th century Britain. In those days, expensive china tea bowls were so fragile that hot tea poured there might easily break them. This this why cold milk was added to delicate bowls first.
7. The most exotically flavoured tea is made in Kashmir: a blend of green and Darjeeling tea is brewed together with crushed green cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, chopped almonds, and pine nuts.
8. Many naturopathic doctors discourage their patients from drinking tea since it can overstimulate the adrenal gland and disrupt the delicate blood-sugar-regulation mechanism, thus leading to chronic fatigue, depression, allergies, insomnia, and other disorders.
9. On the other hand, the Asians always considered tea beneficial. Ancient Chinese doctors were prescribing a tea leaves brew as a cure for headaches and even as the elixir of immortality! It was believed that tea clears the voice, improves the memory, promotes digestion, and regulates all processes within the body.
INTERESTING THINGS FOR YOU AT NIGHT PART 2 + 3 (ULTIMATE EXPANSION)
Japan Video Games Blog
TO THOSE WHO DON'T WANT THEIR WORK PROMOTED
We're not making money off the site, nor are we publishing anything to other places through feedburner claiming that it's our work, just a hobby of finding cool things around the internet, that's all. Sometimes we copy and paste too quickly and a link giving you credit doesn't appear, if that's the case and you DO want your work promoted, we will add in the backlink, we would love to give credit where credit is due!
Please contact me or drop a comment on any posts you guys don't want up and I'll take it off within 24 hours, thanks!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Nine Things You Do Not Know About Tea
As you pull and stretch that dress over your hips you’re wondering when the zip will snap. Save yourself the trouble and stay away from these ten worst foods for your hips! It will save you loads of embarrassment and stress.
They may have linked romance to chocolates but it doesn’t do any good for your fat reserves. Eleven ugly grams of fat lie stagnant in half a cup of ice-cream. Don’t surrender!
Chipotle Chicken Burrito
Bring on the cheese, rice, tortilla, chicken and sour cream! Now you’ve got trouble brewing. Not only does this carry 19 grams of fat but 1180 calories and 2900 mg of sodium. Most of that is going straight to your hips.
Pepperidge Chicken Pot Pie
Don’t let the ‘farm roasted’ and ‘white meat’ fool you. Half a pie contains 510 calories. It tastes so good that you won’t want to let the other half go!
Cheese and more cheese. Although quite delicious this meal could endanger your life. A whopping 1300 calories makes it a killer dish, literally! Stay away from this cheese delight if you want to live long and healthy!
It may be French but it’s still fatty! Duck is a lot like chicken but it isn’t as friendly to your body. 1000 calories is what you get when you indulge in this poultry meal.
Why did this have to be on the list? Unfortunately, cheeseburgers carry tons of saturated fat that can spell disaster for you. From white bread to cheese and red meat, it’s bad all the way!
Don’t wash down that meal with French fries unless you want starch mounting up in your body. Besides, you can never be too sure of the oil that is used to fry the potatoes.
It doesn’t matter if you can’t pronounce it! It’s just fatty liver. Although the liver has just 400 calories in it, the count can considerably increase depending on the dish preparation.
Butter, cream, cheese and flour- there’s nothing good in that! Just picture your hips growing by the second. That’s what chicken hash can do to you!
This Italian wonder of pasta, cheese and beef is loved the world over especially because of the cheese. Sadly, lasagne isn’t hip-friendly at all!
That’s the round up of the ten worst foods for your hips. Don’t yield to the temptation if you want to fit into that black little number for the weekend!
Treat your body with the respect it deserves. If you fill it with trash and you’ll be left looking 15 years older. Your skin reflects your overall health. So try out these 9 best foods for your skin and see the difference!
1. Low fact yogurt
Now we’re talking about plums, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries (No, not the phone!). These fruits have great antioxidant capacity and that translate to you have wonderful and healthy skin.
Your skin needs essential fatty acids. If fish isn’t your thing, then try walnuts, flax seed or canola oil. All these lead to the same result! Omega 3 and Omega 6 may sound like a Sci-fi flick but these fatty acids are required to keep you healthy.
4. Green tea
Although a beverage this drink has polyphenols which have anti-inflammatory characteristics. Now that spells goods news for your skin.
Need we even mention it! Good hydration is your skin’s best friend. Now we’re talking about good old water in its purest form and not soup or soda. So ensure that you’re getting at least 8 glasses down your system.
This green fruit is rich in B-complex vitamins and essential oils and works like an anti-inflammatory agent. It also soothes skin that is red, irritated or just blotchy. You can even mix this fruit with yogurt and berries to give you a great breakfast drink.
Yum! I’m glad this one’s on the list. Lots of vitamin A is in store with this skin do-gooder! This fruit will repair your skin cells so it doesn’t look flaky. It has only 70 calories for each serving so it’s ideal for your weight loss program.
9. Cottage cheese
Apart from calcium, cottage cheese is great for selenium. This antioxidant agent helps produce this essential mineral.
Those are 9 best foods for your skin in no particular order. So stock up your refrigerators with the right ingredients and you could be on your way to bright, young, healthy and glowing skin!
1. A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.
2. A will is a dead giveaway.
3. Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.
6. A chicken crossing the road: poultry in motion.
7. If you don't pay your exorcist you can get repossessed.
8. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
9. Show me a piano falling down a mine shaft and I'll show you A-flat miner.
10. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
11. The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered.
12. A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France resulted in Linoleum Blownapart.
13. You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
14. Local Area Network in Australia : The LAN down under.
15. He broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
16. A calendar's days are numbered.
17. A lot of money is tainted: 'Taint yours, and 'taint mine.
18. A boiled egg is hard to beat.
19. He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
20. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
21. The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison: a small medium at large.
22. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
23. When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
24. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
25. When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
26. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
27. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
28. Acupuncture: a jab well done.
29. Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de feet.
1. When the check comes, offer to pay the bill, take out your library card, give it to the waiter, and say, “This should just about cover it.” When the waiter brings the card back and says that it’s not a valid form of payment, apologize to him and your date, take out your Barnes & Noble discount card, give it to the waiter, say, “This oughta do the trick.” Then resume conversation with your date. When he returns again, act frustrated and ask your date if she has a valid form of payment and be very apologetic about it. She will see that you read books and will be very turned-on.
2. If you don’t want to do the library card gambit then say, “I believe in Women’s Lib and insist that we go Dutch.” After the meal, when the check comes, take out a calculator (or pen/pencil) and figure out exactly what each of you owe. Add 10% for a tip. When she says that 10% is a shitty tip, tell her that you don’t believe in tipping. She will see that you are opinionated and passionate about things.
3. When you and your date sit down to eat, briskly take the menu away from her and insist on ordering for both of you. Say, “If you don’t mind, I’ll just order for the two of us. I’m good at this. I’m a foodie.” Order the thing on the menu that you’re most certain she won’t like. Order yourself a hamburger.
4. Or, if you don’t want to do that, then order something for her and nothing for yourself. Tell her that you’re vegan and on a diet. Women love men who aren’t into eating meat or food in general. It’s very sexy and masculine to them.
3. Excuse yourself at some point and say, “Will you pardon me for a sec? I gotta take a big ol’ dump.” (don’t leave out the “ol’” that’s key. If you don’t say, “ol’” it will seem crass. By putting the “ol”’ in it’s kinda cute.) Take a long time in the bathroom. When you return, say something like, “I just lost 30 lbs. in there!” She will find this charming and endearing.
4. When the food comes, place the napkin in your shirt like a bib. Be sure to get tons of food on it to indicate its effectiveness. Once or twice during the meal also use the napkin to blow your nose. Be certain to really dig the napkin into your nostril. She will be very impressed by this.
5. During the meal: Talk only about yourself; Brag about your achievements; Rag on people more successful than you; Come across as bitter and resentful of others; Don’t ask her questions. If you’re depressed, tell her. Tell her about all of your insecurities. Confess to all of your shortcomings - particularly as they relate to sex. If you’re unhappy or unfulfilled in your life, tell her about this. When she begins talking, interrupt her and change the subject.
6. When her meal arrives, touch her food to make sure it’s the right temperature. Do this with her water as well. Make sure it’s cold. Don’t be shy. Use your whole hand.
7. Insist on not ordering dessert. Tell her that you think ordering dessert is bullshit and phony. Tell her that you “absolutely hate” ordering dessert. She will be very intrigued by this. She will find you to be extremely uncomprising and strong.
8. After the meal, insist on not walking her home. Tell her that you “don’t believe” in walking a girl home. Tell her that you believe that “chivalry is dead” and that you’re a “modern man.” She will be blown away by this and she will think that you are extrememely progressive and cool.
9. Try to leave a little bit before her. Tell her that you have “somewhere else to be.”
10. Finally, grab a very big handful of mints on your way out and stuff them in your pocket. Tell her, “You never know when these will come in handy.” She will find this to be very smart and pragmatic thinking.
August 23, 1995, the day after Chrono Trigger on Super Nintendo is released you walk into a store and buy it for $69.99. When you get home a new X-Files begins and you put the RPG to the side, forgotten. That same day your dad buys one share of Apple stock for a split-adjusted $11.38, and one share of Microsoft for $6.12.
Fast forward to February 3, 2008. Your old man's share in Apple is worth $133.75 and Microsoft, $30.45. That same day you find your sealed copy of Chrono Trigger in an old storage box and decide to look online to see how much its worth. Turns out your copy of Chrono Trigger sells for $1,217. The game gave you a 25.7% annual rate of return, much better than your dad's 22.0% return with Apple and 13.6% return with Microsoft!
Considerations when buying video games as an investment:
- The game has to stay sealed for it to keep its value. The Chrono Trigger cartridge only sells for $50-60 by itself.
- If you keep the game sealed you can't play it. Stock certificates aren't much fun to play with though so the alternative isn't much better.
- Video game prices are very wide ranging, not all of them are Chrono Trigger's. Many sell for only a few bucks. A sealed Metal Gear for NES recently sold for $86. A 2.8% annual return, which is barely more than inflation.
- You have to store the games in a safe place so you still have them after 12 years. You don't want your game collection to share the fate of so many baseball card collections - thrown out by mom when you go to college (why mom? why?)
There seems to be some confusion about the prices and adjusting them for stock splits. The prices used in the analysis do take into account stock splits for Apple and Microsoft. Apple was trading at $45.50 on 8/23/95, but they had 2 stock splits between then and now so the price used in the analysis is $11.38 ($45.50 divided by 4).
Microsoft is the same. It was trading at $97.88 on 8/23/95 but the stock split 4 times. So the price used in the analysis is $6.12 ($97.88 divided by 16).
I hope this clears up any confusion. Sorry I didn't make this clearer in the initial write-up.
Historic stock prices from Marketwatch.com. Inflation numbers provided by InflationData.com. Rates of return calculated using this annual rate of return calculator.
StumbleUpon - OguzYilmaz's web site reviews and blog
StumbleUpon - OguzYilmaz's web site reviews and blog
and coming back
Nobody ever said that breaking up is easy. And it's easy to fall right back into "love" and to want to get back into your routine again. Who doesn't tend to remember the good times over the hard times. It doesn't hurt though to get back in to see why you both originally decided to move on in the first place.
One of the hardest tasks we face in a relationship is leaving. A more difficult undertaking is staying out. “Maybe it wasn’t so bad,” “Maybe I didn’t try hard enough,” “Maybe he/she could change after all,” “Maybe I could put up with more than I thought, after all I do love him/her!
Finally doneWhen we leave our partner, we’re relieved (at first, that is) because it’s usually been a long time coming, and we’re just glad it’s over and done with. However, after some time passes, our doubts and loneliness creep in, and we start to think differently about the love we left behind. “After all, even though there were bad times, there were also good times.” And “when we were together, it was – at one time - loving, comfortable and warm.
Jumping back inBut now that we’re away from our partners, we often paint an unrealistic picture of how it used to be. Anything seems better than the scary, lonely, and helpless feelings that are often times experienced after a relationship ends. So back in we go to try again, usually against our better judgment and against the advice of our close friends.
But take heart in knowing that each time we go back in and find ourselves in the same stuck place (which is usually inevitable), we have still learned something. Although this can be a painful realization, what we’ve experienced is more clarity about the relationship than we had before and what we’ve learned is why it still doesn’t work.
Stronger every timeEach time we go back in and get back out, we are stronger in our conviction to leave once and for all. We’ve seen -- one more time -- the impossibility of the relationship and the necessity for it to end. Each time, the aftermath of doubt and fear can lessen by remembering the reality of why we’re leaving and why the relationship doesn’t work.
It takes a long time to convince the heart and emotions that something really doesn’t work, even though our head is telling us to leave and stay out. Repeated pain seems to get the message to our hearts that “I just can’t do this anymore.”
It’s when we slip into our fantasy about the relationship that we have our doubts. The more reality-based we are, the less we doubt our decision, and the stronger we get. We may need to go back in several times to hold onto the reality that it’s over when we leave. One day it just happens that we’re done.
Taking off too soonSometimes we leave the relationship when we’re not really done, and not allowing ourselves to go back in makes us hold onto the partnership much longer. You can’t will yourself to be done. It’s a process and it takes as long as it’s going to take.
There are no rules or time lines for ending a relationship. It is by staying with your truth that the end will naturally come, without force or will. So if you’ve gotta go back in to get back out, do it with consciousness and choice, and to become clear about your decision. When you know deep inside it is time to leave for good, you will.
5 things to remember about going back in to get back out:1. You are not stupid or crazy to go back in – just human.
2. Don’t be hard on yourself - that just weakens you.
3. Go back in with consciousness, observing and learning again what doesn’t work.
4. There are no time lines about when you should be done
5. Sometimes if you don’t go back in, it can take even longer to really let go.
The domination of sequels in the big summer and winter schedules continues, and if the following - in particular order - is anything to go by, it's going to carry on for many years to come...
The Brazilian Job: the follow up to Paramount’s US remake of The Italian Job is still on the cards, and it’s got a 2009 release date marked. Jason Statham, Mos Def, Mark Wahlberg and Charlize Theron are attached, as is director F Gary Gray.
I, Robot 2: All we know on this one is that it’s in the scripting stages still, with a potential 2010 release date planned in. No news on Mr Smith's involvement.
I Am Legend 2: Warner’s huge Christmas 2007 hit could also have a follow up, although it’d be interesting to see if Will Smith returned to it. A 2010 release date is also being mooted for this one.
Beverly Hills Cop 4: If Die Hard can still do it at the box office, why can’t Axel Foley? Er, because the third BHC movie was crap, and a flop. Still, it’s not stopped development work going ahead on number four. No further news than that, though.
National Treasure 3: Not a huge surprise, but as the Nic Cage Indiana Jones knock off franchise has proved to be quite a juggernaut, you’ll only have to wait until 2011 for the third film in the series.
Cars 2: We spotted this on AintItCool – is Pixar really looking to make a sequel to its weakest film? Apparently so…
Toy Story 3: This one, after lots of umming and ahhing, appears to be a goer. It won’t, as was speculated, be a straight-to-DVD affair, and Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are both expected back on voicing duties. It’ll be out in 2010.
Jeepers Creepers 3: MGM is running the rule over a potential third instalment in the horror franchise, with director Victor Salva still attached. Hmmm.
Shrek 5: The fourth film was a no-brainer after the tepid third outing made so much cash. But a fifth instalment has also been confirmed. No wonder Shrek is the same colour as an American dollar…
Night at the Museum 2: Ben Stiller is returning for his most commercially successful role outside of the Meet the Parents franchise. We can wait. No news on the proposed Meet The Little Focker, though.
Crank 2: High Voltage: This is more like it. Crank is a guilty pleasure right up there with Snakes on a Plane, and it’s coming back for more. Shooting starts next month, for a 2009 release, and Jason Statham returns as Chev Chelios. As he should.
Transporter 3: Statham again. He’s making this too, and it’s in pre-production. Presumably, he’ll go from Crank 2 straight onto this.
Super Troopers 2: A sequel nobody asked for! Hurray! Expect it in 2010, as it’s in the early writing stages still, we believe.
Silent Hill 2: Sony is looking at a follow up to the crap-but-popular video game adaptation. 2010 is the current slated release date.
The Descent 2: We understand that Neil Marshall won’t be directed this one, which has the, er, working title of The De2cent. He’s attached as Executive Producer, with Jon Harris stepping behind the camera (he edited the first film, as well as the more recent Stardust).
The Grudge 3: Yup, it’s in pre-production now, for release next year. That’ll likely be the scariest thing about it.
Ice Age 3: 1st July 2009. That’s the date you’ll need to avoid if you want to miss the next Ice Age movie. Hopefully it’ll be better than the second one…
Ghost Rider 2: A surprise hit last year, Marvel is developing a follow-up to the Nic Cage comic book flick, and tentatively has 2009 marked for release. No director is thus far attached.
The Untouchables: Capone Rising: A prequel to Brian De Palma’s cracking prohibition thriller of, er, twenty years ago. De Palma is back behind the camera, and the project is in the pre-production stages now.
The Thomas Crown Affair 2: Weird, this. It’s taken them ages to do a sequel, and then they draft in Paul Verhoeven to direct a follow-up to someone else’s film. Pierce Brosnan returns, and filming starts shortly.
The People Under The Stairs 2: No sign of any Wes Craven involvement, though, and release may even be this year. Hmmm. We'd wager DVD will be its home.
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor: Er, that’s what they’ve called The Mummy 3, which is out on 1st August. Brendan Fraser and Jet Li star.
Punisher: War Zone: Ray Stevenson becomes the third person to play The Punisher on screen. You’ll be able to find out how he did on 12th September this year.
Starship Troopers 3: Marauder: Casper Van Diem is back, but it’s still going straight to DVD, as the piss-awful second film did. It’s due out later this year.
Pink Panther 2: Oh dear. And I’m a Steve Martin fan. It’s out on 13th February 2009.
Ace Ventura 3: No Jim Carrey though, and no chance of it seeing the inside of a cinema. Head to Blockbuster later in the year if you want to catch it.
War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave: Another straight to DVD sequel, but this one’s of note because it’s directed by Soul Man/Hitcher star C Thomas Howell. Blimey.
Jurassic Park 4: It’s taken them ages to sort this out, but the latest is that Laura Dern is still attached, and that it’ll be released in 2009. Don’t hold your breath though, as shooting would need to start really very soon...
Scary Movie 5/Saw 5: You could have guessed at these if you didn’t know about them already. Both should see the light before the end of the year. Sadly.
So much chrome, the train horns are unnecessary. Thanks anyway.
Ok, this definitely belongs to some good old White Trash…
The standard factory overhead lighting was a little too “cheap”!
Very happy McDonald’s employees on their way to work:
What a beautiful ocean shot!
(The 28 count means 28 inch rims — fun filled fact)
Making Chester very proud.
21 ways to enjoy being a mom
- When you're tired, hand your kids a brush, point to your head, and tell them to play beauty parlor. When you're really tired, pretend that you're Sleeping Beauty.
- Take your mother to a spa. While you're both getting seaweed wraps, tell her all your favorite memories of growing up.
- Take a bath with your infant. Make sure your husband is around for the handoff, so you can relax until the last minute. (Don't forget to smell your baby right afterward. Heaven!)
- At the end of every summer, take a family photo for the holiday card (you'll be happy to have this accomplished once December comes). Every year, add a framed 11-by-14-inch print to your front hall. Your kids will be proud now and laugh later at the funny styles.
- On St. Patrick's Day, dye the milk and eggs green and turn the furniture upside down so your home looks like total chaos. When your little ones wake up, tell them that the leprechauns came.
- The next time you have to go to a boring kiddie activity, invite another mom-friend along. Hide wine in sippy cups for the two of you to nurse undercover.
- Play Freaky Friday with your husband and switch roles for a day. Enjoy his renewed appreciation for his Super Mom wife.
- . In the dead of winter, fix some snacks, get under warm quilts, and watch Happy Feet on DVD. Tell your kids you love them even more than the penguins love their chicks.
- Go to the beach in the off-season. Throw rocks in the water and collect shells. Put them in a vase and use it as shelf decor in your living room.
- Skip the Raffi and Barney. Turn your kids on to Bob Marley, They Might Be Giants, and Gwen Stefani.
- Take your baby out to the movies at night. (Infants love the dark, and loud trailers make them snooze immediately.) Then you can sip your soda and munch your popcorn in peace.
- Buy yourself that fancy watch, strand of pearls, or whatever piece of expensive jewelry you've been lusting after. Justify your purchase by rationalizing that you'll pass it down to your daughter (or son's wife) eventually.
- Take your kids to live music performances from very early ages. Cheap ones outdoors are great to start with in case you need to make a hasty exit (like when a diaper explodes).
- Use your kids as an excuse to do the things you want to do, like going to silly feel-good movies, eating mac and cheese for dinner, and jumping in the moonbounce. Use your kids as an excuse to get out of things you don't want to do, like going to a wedding or office party.
- Every Mother's Day, have a picture taken with your kids. Keep the photos all together - along with special cards, ticket stubs, mementos, and anything else that makes you feel good about being a mom - in a shoe box. (Of course, you must get those new shoes you love in order to do this correctly.) Every year, look through your Goddess Mom box and see how much your kids have grown.
- Give your kids quiet time every day. Let them learn to be by themselves with books, crayons, or blocks.
- Let your whole family take a day off and hang out in pj's all day long.
- Rent Sex and the City on DVD, and reminisce about the days when you were single and the biggest problem you had was whether the "He" of the moment was going to call. Let the romance of your youth seduce you. Then remember that, despite your freedom, all you really wanted was to fall in love and have beautiful babies.
- Pitch a tent in the backyard. Use it as your outdoor reading room. Or when there's a full moon, plan a family campout with sleeping bags, a transistor radio, and s'mores, of course.
- Invent a house fairy. Give her a name, and tell your kids that she is always watching them and counting up their good deeds.
- Listen for the deep, happy sighs that come after your kids play or laugh really hard. Tuck them away in your heart.
Grand Canyon is the steep-sided gorge carved by the Colorado River in Arizona State of United States. The powerful sources that cause an impact on the Grand Canyon is erosion, first is by water and second is by wind.
Nearly 5 million people visit the 1 mile deep Grand Canyon every year. Planning a vacation to the Grand Canyon national park provides a great relief for you and your family.
The best time to visit Grand Canyon is during the summer, fall and mild spring, but most locals agree that winter is the great time to visit. There are various camp grounds both on the top and floor of the Grand Canyon. Camping at the floor of the Grand Canyon needs a permit from the country office.
Great Barrier Reef:
This is the world’s largest coral reef ecosystem. It is one of the top travel destinations in Australia. You can see it from the outer space and it is the world’s largest single structure, which is made of living organisms.
The reef supports 10,000 species which consists of 1500 types of fishes and 200 kinds of birds. This beauty inspires many of the travelers to visit the place.
This state built its entire identity with tourism. This is the south eastern state in the US. It is a most popular winter destination. Florida is also called as the Sunshine State. Central Florida is conquered by Orlando and it is well known coterie of theme parks, sea world, universal studios, Disney world, and many more attractions to tourists.
The South Island:
The South Island of New Zealand is characterized by grand open landscapes. The island is well known for spectacular fiords, large beach forests, golden sand beaches and broad plains. Everybody can enjoy the travel to south island.
The south island has ten national parks. These parks incorporate world heritage sites, lakes, glaciers, fiords, native forest, coastline, and world class hiking tracks. The fabulous scenery across the south land attracts many people to plan vacation.
Cape Town is situated at the tip of the African Continent. The only way to understand and enjoy Cape Town is by experiencing the unique range of multicultural lifestyles and scenic national surroundings for yourself.
During the summer season, Cape Town is filled with holiday makers enjoying the hot weather, sunny beaches and beautiful scenery. So, if you want to spend your time during holiday season, it is best to make reservations as soon as possible. Before reaching the place, have a rough idea about the places around Cape Town, which you want to visit.
This temple has a glorious setting and it exists in the middle of the large blue sacred pool. Don’t miss the peaceful and interesting ritual that goes inside the two-story golden temple. When you take a tour to India, you should visit the golden temple.
Las Vegas is the largest city in the state of Nevada. This is commonly referred to as entertainment capital of the world. The city has great casino hotels and creates a fantasy like atmosphere. Las Vegas is a great travel destination for honeymooners and travel addicts.
A trip to Vegas is usually a trip to “the strip”, about 20 long blocks of neon lights, public drinking and casinos.
Sydney is the economic powerhouse of Australia. The place is full of sun-drenched natural attractions, delicious and daring restaurants, dizzy skyscrapers, friendly folk and wonderful shopping, so most of the travel addicts want to visit the place. You can take a trip to Sydney at any time of the year.
New York is the USA’s largest metro area. The city is a great center for fashion, culture, finance, research, media, food, art, and trade. The city consists of 5 boroughs and each is differentiated by its own culture.
New York is cinematic. Every year this is a backdrop for about 200 movies.
According to most of the travelers, Taj Mahal, most beautiful building, in India is one of the great wonders of the world. This is a hybrid of many artistic styles. Once you visit Taj Mahal, you can enjoy various places near it.
The river side behind Taj Mahal provides a wonderful environment. You can enjoy greatly along with your family.
Canadian Rockies is one of the most spectacular places of the earth. This place has potential outdoor opportunities and world class resorts. Visit the two national parks of Canadian Rockies and find why most of the travelers choose Canadian Rockies as their home away home.
This place offers you the best of the best. It offers you the hikes that you don’t want to miss, scenic drives and many more natural highlights. You can go for the vacation even along with your children.
Winter is a great time to enjoy the place. During this time, you can try sports like skiing, snowshoeing and then relaxing around a roaring fire on every evening.
Uluru or Ayers Rock in Australia is one of the world’s great natural wonders. Planning to visit this place is a great way to explore and experience the cultural and physical significance of this Australian icon.
The rock is at its visual best at sunrise and sunset. Most of the travelers like to climb the rock by using an ancient aboriginal trail.
Chichen Itza is a Mayan word. Chichen Itza is one of the largest archeological cities of Mexico and one of the Seven wonders. It is the most visited tourist destination. Travelers like to visit Chichen Itza as a day trip. If you want to enjoy all the activities near by Chichen Itza, it takes 2-3 days stay.
Before entering into the Chichen Itza, you will come across an informative museum, clean rest rooms, a dining room, few vender stands and gift shops. You can visit the site at any time of the year.
It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. This is mystical place and a great spot to divinity. It is the Peru’s most popular place, so most of you like to see the place. People of Machu Picchu feel that they are the creators of god. This place offers you strange forces of nature that permit the individual to attain a contrary cosmic state.
The place is located at 2300 meters above the sea level. So, you can enjoy the vicinity of the place. One day is enough to visit the spots around Machu Picchu.
While planning to visit Machu Picchu, you need to understand a little about the geography of this area, because the location is remote and inaccessible.
Niagara Falls can be accessed from both the American and Canadian side, but the best view facing the falls is completely from the Canadian side. When you take a trip to Niagara Falls, don’t forget to take a ride on the famous maid-of-the-mist boats. You won’t get the entire experience of Niagara Falls until you ride one of these boats.
It is the foundation for many interesting places to see and things to do. If you love beautiful landscapes, romantic getaways, family adventures and vibrant nightlife then Niagara Falls is the best place to visit.
Petra, one of the seven wonders, is fabled rose red city and is a well known earliest Nabataean city in the south Jordan. If you have decided to travel to Jordan, then Petra is at the top of your priority list. The solid red stand stone buildings in Petra are unlike anything that you have ever seen before.
One full day is enough to see everything around Petra. This town offers you a wide variety of hotels to fit your budget.
Pyramids and wonderful temples are the great things to enjoy in Egypt. Travel to Egypt offers you the nature and desert treks, fishing, golfing, scuba diving and birding groups. You can choose the places like Sinai coasts or red sea to relax.
Winter is the best season to go for a vacation to Egypt. March-May and September-November is the best time to enjoy the warm days of Egypt.
Venice is one of the Italy’s greatest tourist places. You will be surprised by hearing how the city is built up. The city is built on 317 small islands and has 150 canals which are connected through 409 bridges. During the spring time, Venice is completely filled with tourists. At that time it is very difficult to find the accommodations.
Maldives is a great place for tranquil tropical islands, palm trees, white beaches and brilliant turquoise lagoons. Maldives is a group of 1190 coral islands. This place is a great destination for scuba divers.
Visiting Maldives between December and April can makes you to spend some extra hours of sunshine. Also this is the main season for tourism.
Great Wall of China:
The Great Wall of China is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is the travel icon of China and is one of the most popular travel vacation destinations in the world. It took hundreds of years for its construction. When you have decided to travel to China, don’t forget to see the wall.
Victoria Falls was also one of the Seven Wonders of the World and is the most beautiful waterfalls in Africa. This is a cheap travel destination and is full of fun. Those who want to try for adventures will find plenty of activities like elephant safaris, bridge swinging, water rafting and so on.
There are two sides of the falls, one is Zambia and the other is Zimbabwe side. Both sides are awesome and are a year round destination.
Hong Kong, an oriental pearl, is simply amazing. It will be very hard for you to find a more exciting city other than Hong Kong. The best thing about being in Hong Kong is getting confused and fired by the confluences and contradictions of a Chinese city with multi Asian and western elements.
The best period to take a vacation to Hong Kong is in the months of October, November and most of December.
Yosemite National Park:
Yosemite is located on the western slopes of Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is one of the nation’s most famous national parks in US. Yosemite Valley is the most famous destination in Yosemite. Every year more than 4 million people come to visit Yosemite Valley. It is packed with restaurants, shops and campsites.
This has hundreds of miles of hiking trails. You will find a great variety of wildlife along with mule deer, black bears and various bird species. When you plan your vacation to Yosemite, you can enjoy various activities like hiking, skiing, camping, snowshoeing, horse riding and bicycling.
Most of the visitors to Hawaii feel very happy by the beauty and hospitality. They want to do the things that they would not do at home. The beautiful Hawaii islands offer you to see world famous beaches closely; offer you peace and calmness somewhere off the beaten path.
During winter season, Hawaii is fully packed with tourists. When you visit Hawaii, don’t forget to enjoy the activities like: Seeing Molten lava flow at Kilauea volcano, hiking through Waipio Valley, visiting the largest Hawaiian religious temple Puukohola Heiau and playing in the snow atop Mauna Kea.
It is the most beautiful place and also the capital of France. Springtime is the best time to visit Paris. Paris is the city of life, love and light. You will find romance and magic when you visit Eiffel tower to Mona Lisa and from the bustling Champs Elysees to the winding streets of Montmartre.