Japan Video Games Blog

TO THOSE WHO DON'T WANT THEIR WORK PROMOTED

Hey guys and gals! We FIND and PROMOTE people's work, we never take credit for things we haven't written, we just love sharing the things that are interesting, but if you don't want your work or pictures shown, please let me know and I'll take it off, we're not trying to harm any one here or infringe on anyone's copyrights, just late night entertainment for my friends and I after a long days of work.

We're not making money off the site, nor are we publishing anything to other places through feedburner claiming that it's our work, just a hobby of finding cool things around the internet, that's all. Sometimes we copy and paste too quickly and a link giving you credit doesn't appear, if that's the case and you DO want your work promoted, we will add in the backlink, we would love to give credit where credit is due!

Please contact me or drop a comment on any posts you guys don't want up and I'll take it off within 24 hours, thanks!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Swearing At Work | Funny Shit

Swearing At Work

Dear Staff

It has been brought to the CEO's attention that some individuals throughout the organisation have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their colleagues.

Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated.

We do, however, realise the critical importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with colleagues.

Therefore, a list of 13 New and Innovative "TRY SAYING" phrases have been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.

  1. Try Saying: I think you could do with more training
    Instead Of: You don't have a fucking clue, do you?
  2. Try Saying: She's an aggressive go-getter.
    Instead Of: She's a fucking power-crazy bitch
  3. Try Saying: Perhaps I can work late
    Instead Of: And when the fuck do you expect me to do this?
  4. Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't feasible
    Instead Of: Fuck off arsehole
  5. Try Saying: Really?
    Instead Of: Well fuck me backwards with a telegraph pole
  6. Try Saying: Perhaps you should check with...
    Instead Of: Tell someone who gives a fuck.
  7. Try Saying: I wasn't involved in the project.
    Instead Of: Not my fucking problem.
  8. Try Saying: That's interesting.
    Instead Of: What the fuck?
  9. Try Saying: I'm not sure this can be implemented within the given timescale.
    Instead Of: No fucking chance mate.
  10. Try Saying: It will be tight, but I'll try to schedule it in
    Instead Of: Why the fuck didn't you tell me that yesterday?
  11. Try Saying: He's not familiar with the issues
    Instead Of: He's got his head up his fucking arse.
  12. Try Saying: Excuse me, sir?
    Instead Of: Oi, fuck face.
  13. Try Saying: Of course, I was only going to be at home anyway
    Instead Of: Yeah, who needs fucking holidays anyway.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Marc and Angel Hack Life

Self Improvement

Personal Development with The Positivity Blog

HowStuffWorks: Health Daily RSS Feed

PickTheBrain | Smarter Self Improvement

I will change your life . com